Friday, August 30, 2013

Brow Lounge

One of the pains of having thick brows is keeping it groomed. I used to think that the stray hairs would be unnoticeable, but after some time I realized having tidy brows makes my face look fresh and neat. I usually have my hair removal sessions at Laybare but I decided to try Brow Lounge at Robinsons Magnolia for a change. I had the Brow Tidy (maintaining shaped brows by removing excess brow hair using a combination of threading, trimming and tweezing) for P180


They had a common room for all eyebrow-related services and was assisted later on into a private room for half-leg waxing (P300).
 
What I liked about the service:
1. The technician clearly explained some issues involving my brows. She pointed out a part of my brow that I had to grow out to make it even.
2. They use 100% anti-microbial thread and not the ordinary sewing thread.
3. For the waxing, they used hot wax which was less messy and took shorter time and less pain compared to cold wax.
4. No long lines.
5. The place had nice interiors and was very clean.
 
They also offer other services such as brow tinting, and lash extensions. Check their full list of services and prices here.


While their eyebrow 'cleaning' service is slightly more expensive than that of Laybare's, I think it was worth it. Overall, it was a good experience and I would definitely visit again.

Visit The Brow Lounge
2/F Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City; Tel. No. 403-5803
3/F Robinsons Magnolia Town Center,  Quezon City; Tel. No. 625-4301
Lower ground floor,  The Annex, SM City North Edsa, Quezon City; Tel No. 352-0343
4th Floor, Robinsons Magnolia  

No comments:

Post a Comment