Friday, November 15, 2013

Project Pie

I've always loved pizza but I have this bad habit of removing the toppings I don't like (pineapple, pepperoni etc) So when I heard about Project Pie is opening in Manila, I knew it must be for me.

My friends and I went there one Saturday morning around 11 am. Good thing there were still available seats.
I loved how this place was designed, from the quote-covered walls, to the hanging lamps and the simple yet modern interiors.
Design. Build. Eat - Project Pie allows you to pick from their set meals or start with a bare base then customize it to your own taste. 
This was the most time-consuming part - deciding what to get. Everything in the menu looked yummy. 
I decided to create my own pizza, using #4 as the set toppings (sliced tomatoes, fresh chopped basil, mozzarella, parmesan and garlic) with more cheese and more mushrooms (customize part). While you're picking your toppings, you could watch their staff create your meal thus assuring that it's super clean. I would also like to commend how friendly their staff was. They even suggested other toppings that would go well with my pizza.


I also ordered their traditional sweet China Mist tea which was totally different from the usual ones you get from restaurants. You could taste that it's really tea and not powdered. They have traditional sweet, sweet peachy green and freshly brewed unsweetened black tea. I'm not really into tea but I surprisingly liked it. I tried both the traditional and peachy one but I couldn't really say the difference. My bill was P 350.00


After a few minutes my name was called and my lunch was served hot and crisp, fresh from their oven.
This was my friend Kai's own mix.
and my friend Victor's.
By the entrance, they have a little photo booth and I told my friends we couldn't leave without a souvenir. You could immediately tag it to your twitter/IG account.

This was actually our first shot but I think the guy at the back wasn't too happy about it. =P
One order is just perfect for me. (Sorry Kai there was no more room to try the Nutella pizza) I'm glad to see that after finishing my meal, my plate/tray was empty and there were no topping leftovers.
Project Pie is located at 1555 Laurel Street cor. Shaw Boulevard Brgy. Wack Wack Mandaluyong Metro Manila (beside Lee Gardens)

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Einstein
(one of my favorite quotes on the wall of Project Pie)

No comments:

Post a Comment