Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vikings

Vikings are known for their lavish feasts and banquets maybe that's the reason why this place is called "Vikings- A Feast From the Sea" -- a luxury-buffet restaurant at Mall of Asia. But I think the proper name for this place should be "Kings", because when someone says "eat like a king" it just means to eat anything. And here at Vikings, you just can't get enough food because there's a LOT to choose from =P 
Warning: The photos could make you hungry. 
Yummy appetizers

The endless salad bar


Before you go gaga on the food and grab everything, I'll share with you my top picks which you shouldn't miss:

1. Top Meat - They have different kinds of steaks and you can have them cooked your way. =)

2. A wide variety of sushi and sashimi

3. I wanted an appetizer which is not too filling so I got some Insalata Caprese (left photo) which  is sliced fresh tomato, mozzarella cheese with a little pesto dressing.
4. Their version of Spinach Cannelloni may not top the one from Amici's but it's also worth trying.
5. Craving for chinese food? No problem because they have dimsum! I got some Xiao Long Bao (not sure of the correct spelling), some of my favorite Hakaw (shrimp dumplings) and Siomai. I'm sure you're curious about the last pic, those are Wasabi Shawan Mushi, which is a Japanese egg custard dish, steamed in a tea cup.

6. Unlimited froyo and toppings - create your own out of this world combo =P

And indulge in their sweet treats!

Plus their bottomless drinks!


After a few rounds on the buffet table, I just couldn't breathe anymore. P688* was soo worth it for a very yummy feast. Everything was too good and there were still a lot to try but my tummy just couldn't find any available space.=( It was definitely the best buffet I have had and I'll definitely be back. =)
*Rates may vary.
Visit them at Bldg. B, By The Bay, Seaside Boulevard, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City, Philippines
Photo credits: Some photos from Ann's cam

No comments:

Post a Comment