Monday, May 27, 2013

Crepes and Crafts Afternoon

Bonjour! Welcome to Paris -- not! We just went to La Creperie at Little Baguio, San Juan after a filling lunch at Everything at Steak with my good friend Kai.
Kai and I ordered Mango Hazelnut au Chocolat which was a bit huge for our sweet cravings so we decided to share it.
I have never tried chocolate crepe before and I was happy to see that it looked really good.

Just when we thought we were too full to finish it....
... it's gone! (we just can't get enough hehe)
Its a small cozy place near Jose Abad Santos St, a perfect place to chill, have dessert or coffee and read your favorite book. It's not crowded, relaxing French music fills the air and the smell will just make you hungry =P
Right after, we headed to 10A Alabama's Arts and Crafts Fair. We got lost around E. Rod at first but the gate was a sure sign that we found the place =) 
Inside the house, you would see pieces from Resurrection Furniture. I loved the yellow retro speakers (left) and the colored vanity table. 
Everything was just too cute!!!!
I have a new favorite artist - Jamie Bauza!! I wanted to purchase all her typographic pieces like "Almost Famous" (upper left) but I still have to finish fixing my room. I got her number just in case =)
Quirky items will surprise you like the chess set with keyboard pieces, the lamp made of Red Horse bottles, the umbrella lamp, the disc bag and the wall art made of color pencils.
There were also other useful items like leather bags and wallets, and adorable accessories.
Meet the krafty pirate who can create live watercolor portraits. You can also buy from him handmade wallets made from comic book pages which can be cute gifts for comic book fanatics =)
Talk about sisterhood of the travelling shorts (upper right photo) .You will definitely standout wearing these embroidered shorts. Unfortunately they are too short for my patas =P
Personalize your room with these wall decors. Engrave your name or your initials in these framed cement. (upper left photo)
 I loved the wine cork board (bottom left) and the antique accessories. There were also cute magnets to pimp your ref/ board with. =)
Kai bought her designed corkboard from Sitting Pretty. A perfect and useful piece to add color to your bare walls. We also bought washi tapes from HeyKessy. I wanted to buy a lot of washi tapes because the prints were just so cool but need magtipid so we only bought a few. =P Stamp Right Now also had cute stamps which you could use for your journals, planners and letters. 
More cute butingtings" and handmade stuff from Artefact. The cards made me miss those good old days when e-cards and email were not a thing yet.
Yehey!! A fun-filled Sunday! Till our next crafternoon Kai! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment