Saturday, June 1, 2013

Zenutrients

When buying beauty and bath products, do you often check the ingredients if it contains harmful chemicals? Now you don't have to worry, Zenutrients offers a wide range of products that are all-natural and effective. They have a lovely store at the 2nd floor of V-mall Greenhills, and they also have small kiosks in other malls.




 



 



One of their bestsellers is the gugo shampoo which according to their site 'contains extract and pulp of dried matured gugo vines. Gugo has been used by Filipinos even earlier than the year 1500. It contains saponin, a plant hormone that is credited for its cleansing and hair growing properties.'
According to their staff this is best for those who have thinning hair and this prevents hair fall.
Their #1 bestseller is the Special Blend Massage Oil with Ginger. If you're the type of person who loves a good massage at home, this one is for you. It costs around P350 for a 250 ml bottle.

Next in their bestselling list are the scrubs. I'm not really into scrubs since I'm always in a hurry to take a bath but I changed my mind when I learned that using body scrubs have a lot of benefits. The most popular one would be Coffee which some say helps to reduce cellulite. They also have Green tea - nature's best anti-oxidant, Oatmeal and Goat's Milk and a lot more.

They have All is Well which is their wellness product to breathe in for headaches, travel sickness or dizzyness.  
I bought my second bottle of Aloe Vera Conditioner P250. I think I mentioned in a previous post that this product is easy to rinse and it lessened my hair fall. Plus, it makes my hair really soft when it's dry. Some people still juice out aloe vera leaves as part of their beauty regimen. I just opted for the more convenient version since we don't have aloe vera in our backyard. =P
I also gave in to my body scrub curiosity and tried their Sweet Pea and Honeysuckle (P 225) which smells like Victoria's Secret perfume with beads =P

 
I'm not sure if their kiosks carry all their products, but this branch at GH seems to be complete.
According to their staff, they will be opening a bigger store at Kapitolyo so watch out for that. 
Since their store at V-mall is a bit hidden, you may seek assistance from the concierge desk for directions.
You can also check out their website http://zenutrients.com/ for their products. However, some of the new items are not yet included.
Special thanks to JK for letting me know about this place. Have a fun weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment