Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino

I marked May 28, 2012 on my calendar because it was the last day of the 50% off promo on frappuccinos on Mondays at Starbucks. 

I already expected the other Starbucks fans that's why I went there before 2 pm which is the time the promo can be availed. 


When I got there, I wasn't early as I thought, the line was already loooooong.
I also bought other drinks for my officemates (green tea, caramel, strawberries and cream).


I rarely order frappes because I always prefer hot drinks than the iced ones. But since this promo rarely happens, I decided to skip my usual white chocolate mocha and try their new drink.

At my first sip, I thought I ordered chocolate chip frappe. I was looking for the light coffee-like taste of mocha but all I can taste is pure chocolate. I started stirring it with the straw to make sure I'm not sipping the concentrated part but it was really how it tasted. If you would look at the contents of the bag, every drink had white whipped cream while my drink had a dark chocolate cream on top making it unique. I quite enjoyed the top part because it wasn't filled with the usual chocolate syrup but with crushed oreo cookies which is my favorite, but it just added more chocolate taste to the drink. I'll rate it 6 out 10 stars. Chocolate lovers would probably enjoy this drink more. I actually liked the other drink (caramel frappe) which my friend ordered. Good thing I just bought it half the normal price =P

No comments:

Post a Comment