Thursday, May 31, 2012

Back to School Kikay Tools

June has officially started and that can only mean two things: it's the beginning of rainy season and kids will be back in school. For those who love kawaii stuff, check out these places where you can get super cute items to complete your school gear.

*['Kawaii' - a Japanese term meaning pretty, cute, lovely, charming]

Why stick to the usual boring stuff when it could be fun (and oh so lovely) =P


These items are from Landmark Department Store (Makati) and are very affordable. Their stuff are also perfect for gifts.


This is not a bookstore but this is in Saizen (Robinsons Galleria). All items are P85 each. The good thing is they don't just have items for school but they have stuff for the house, for the car, for the office, toys and food as well. 

I suddenly missed going to school and how I wrapped my books in colorful wrappers and my complete set of gel pens and highlighters. (My school stuff made me excited to go to school haha)

These quirky finds will surely amp up your campus life.
Start your school year with a bang. Be different. Standout. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment