Friday, October 19, 2012

Sole Slam Manila 10.14.12

My gig last weekend: Sole Slam Manila @ Ronac Art Center.


My posh best friend was the one who told me about this event and surprisingly all my bros were also planning to go. We bought VIP tickets for P600 but thanks to Resorts World, we got it at 50% off =P


My sneaky siblings. Guess who's wearing what =P



Welcome to sneakers heaven! Well there were all kinds of kicks. Mostly hard-to-find ones and limited editions. No wonder the prices are way beyond my budget.=P There were re-sellers and traders as well.























This would have to be my favorite trio =)


There were also cool shirts and other street wear.






To complete the look, they also had some accessories for the big boys - G-Shock watches, caps and Casio Retro watches =)







Some boys could be OC too (especially when it comes to their expensive kicks). There were some stuff to clean your shoes, as well as some protective gear to maintain the shape and even zip lock bags.




Since this was sneaker heaven, there were also angels haha. I first saw Aubrey Miles with Troy Montero but I was going down the stairs and my cam and I were not ready. FHM covergirl Ellen Adarna dropped by.


another FHM babe Abby Poblador


Me and my bro got to take a pic with model Paloma Esmeria who was really friendly. 



and it's me again with my favorite Magic DJ:Suzy


There were raffle prizes that were given away like Blackberry Phones, Resorts World accommodations and the grand prize (and the one I was drooling for), a white Meister watch. They also awarded this year's winner of the Sneaker Battle Competition who showcased his limited edition 'Eminem Sneaks'.





Overall it was a fun event. I felt like I was inside a candy store and I just wanted everything. 


I was just a bit disappointed not bringing home anything because they ran out of loot bags for the VIPs =( The prices were also quite high compared to some shops. If you're a shoe collector or if you just have the hots for kicks, it was an event that you should not have missed. Add them in facebook to get the latest news and events and get updated on their latest happenings.  Til next year! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment