Friday, March 1, 2013

The Brutally Honest Personality Test

I tried the Brutally Honest Personality Test the other day since my friend Chin and I were talking about personality tests and how accurate it is. This is the result: -- I'm a Pushover. =P

Photo credit: http://freelanceswitch.com/clients/the-13-breeds-of-freelancer-and-how-to-up-your-game/

"Hah. Nice one. How does it feel to know that you're barely unique? Of all the personality types you could have had, you ended up with the most common in all of America. In a group of 100 Americans, 12.8 of them will be just like you.

I bet you feel sorry for that one person missing 20% of his body. I bet you want to help him out, don't you? Cause that's what you like to do, isn't it? Help people. You don't want to save the world. You just want to help people out.

Sound pretty good so far? Sorry, but you're just plain pathetic. You let people walk all over you all the time, because everyone knows that you just can't say "no." When you get time, email me your contact details. It's always good to know where I can find another helping hand.

What the hell is your problem? GET A LIFE! Stop cleaning other people's houses and go out and have a bit of fun every now and then. Sure, you feel responsible for doing what needs to be done, but sometimes it's just not you who needs to do it.

You're dependable, predictable and practicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Whoops, that was me falling asleep on the keyboard. You're just not the most fun person. I wouldn't worry too much about it. You can go hang out with your other 12.8 mates, helping out at the soup kitchen together. Woohoo!"

Hmm, it really sounded harsh and quite true actually. I already prepped myself for insulting words and mean confirmations on how boring I am so I wasn't really affected. By the way, the 'pushover' is just their brutal term for the ISFJ (Introverted-Sensing-Feeling-Judging) personality. It felt like talking to a really frank friend on what they think about me. If you know you're too sensitive for mean words, don't take this. =P 
Would you try this test? Tell me what it says about you and if you find it quite true =P Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment