Friday, March 29, 2013

Sesou

A lot of people are now switching to organic products to prevent harmful chemicals. Most people would go to Healthy Options for more organic alternatives but their products could be a bit pricey. Thanks to Sesou Nature Source going 'green' is now affordable.
They also have organic products for your home including goo remover, laundry soaps and dish-washing soaps.
They have a wide range of organic soaps for the body including unusual ingredients like bearberry and seaweed. I got curious with the Dreadlocks Hair Wax. I wonder how it will be used (not that I'm thinking of having dreads, just imagining =P)

Lots of hair products too including the famous argan oil which have a lot of benefits for our hair.



I dropped by Sesou to get a new conditioner because my Oryspa bottles are now empty.
I noticed that organic conditioners are easier to rinse and I have less falling hair. 
I was so busy sniffing bottles left and right as I was looking for the conditioner that would treat my dry hair with a good and fresh scent.

I bought the Aloe Vera Conditioner from Z.E.N. for P250.00 which is a bit pricey compared to the usual conditioners but I think it's a good price to keep my hair healthy. This is a late post and I'm almost done with my bottle. I loved that it's not drying and a small amount could go a long way. It's easier to rinse which saves up bathroom time. On application, I usually concentrate more on the tips and use a wide-toothed comb to remove the tangles and to spread the conditioner evenly. But I noticed with this conditioner, the comb is not necessary. This is definitely a good buy.

Check out Sesou's FB page or Multiply page for their list of branches and to know more about their products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment