Thursday, June 27, 2013

Book Wish: Vader's Little Princess by Jeffrey Brown

I'm not a Star Wars fan but when I saw the preview for this book, I absolutely loved it! This could have been a perfect father's day gift, especially for the fans of the trilogy or as gifts for a daddy's girl. This would surely bring back a lot of childhood memories for the grown up 'princesses'.  =)


Vader’s Little Princess © Chronicle Books, 2013

Here are some funny snippets:

 Vader’s Little Princess © Chronicle Books, 2013

Also check out J Brown's first book "Darth Vader and Son".

 Just the thought of the Dark Lord succumbing to his kids is already funny.Can't wait to read more!
Unfortunately I don't think it's already available in the Phil but I would surely check it out in bookstores this weekend. If anyone has a copy let me know what you think! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment