This is my 4th year to join Chili’s Burger Day. I had my 1st, 2nd and 3rd at Greenbelt 5 and now my 4th was at Greenhills (San Juan). A lot of people were waiting for 2-3 hours already just to have their names listed. After that you have to wait until your name is called (plus another hour I guess).
Warning: If you’re too hungry, don’t go or you might lose your cool =P
Here some tips to enjoy your delicious burger.
- Come in EARLY. Better yet, go during off-peak hours to avoid long lines.
Munchtimes: [Makati, Greenhills and Tomas Morato 11 am-2 pm and 6 pm-12 midnight
Power Plant Mall in Rockwell from 11am - 2pm, 6pm-9pm]
- If you’re on a ‘diet’, you can share it with someone since their burgers are quite big. It will be more cheaper hehe (kuripot mode alert)
- If you’re willing to stand while eating, tell the waiter that you’ll take the bar (no seat) and they can check if there’s a spot on the bar for you. (note: there are some branches with limited bar space so this could not apply to all)
|My fellow mushroom swiss lover - my mom.|
- If you have a heroic friend, make him/her reserve a table and be in line EARLY and make sure to be there when your friend is called. (kawawang friend ilibre nalang =P)
- You can’t order for take-out but if you can’t finish it, you can bring home half of your burger (or whatever is left)
- It’s hard to get a table if you’re in a group. There’s a higher probability of getting a seat if you’re alone or if there’s only 2 of you.
- If you don’t know what to order, try my favorite Mushroom Swiss. I’ve been ordering that since my 1st Burger Day. (Maybe I’ll try a new one next year =P)
- It’s limited to one burger per customer. So if you think it’s not enough, try to order other meals. (Note: the burger is already big)
If you missed it this year, hopefully there will be another one for 2013 =)