Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello Kyutty


I'm more of a dog person than a cat person. The only cat that I love is Hello Kitty haha! I'm actually (kind of) scared of cats because of some 'traumatic' experiences. Way back in elementary a cat in our school snatched my lunch. It  jumped so high (almost in my face) and tossed my plate, leaving my entire chicken meal on the floor. Another incident is when I accidentally stepped on her while she was sleeping and she left a long scratch mark on my leg as punishment for disturbing her sleep. Bad!
Anyway, there was something that made me watch this video. Probably her face was so cute while her hands are up as she is cornered by the vacuum. This reminded me of Puss in Boots of Shrek when he makes his wide-eyed expression. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment