Friday, April 20, 2012

Cheap Thrills =)

#1 - Colour Collection Vitamin-Enriched Lipstick
I've been using my mom's lipstick for weeks now. I loved the shade and it's not drying my lips. The shade is Coral Flame and can be bought from your direct selling agents for only P169. I would definitely repurchase once this runs out. =)




#2 - Human Nature Citronella Bug Spray + Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil

I needed another bottle of citronella spray since I'm a certified "habulin" (not of boys) but of mosquitoes. =P The good thing about this product is it's organic and inexpensive (P99). It also doesn't just protect you from mosquitoes but it also has essential oils to keep your skin moisturized. The sunflower beauty oil has a lot of uses - makeup remover, hair serum, undereye whitener and can lighten stretchmarks and underarms with daily use. Also, this all-around product is very affordable (P 129.75).


#3 - FitFlops Walkstar I (Black)

I tried my mom's everyday footwear as she told me how comfy it was. I actually liked it but I thought it was quite expensive for me (being kuripot that I am). But thanks to a friend (Ryan) who informed me about the Warehouse sale, that I got my own pair for 80% off =) Yey!


# 4 - Mendrez Camel Sandals

I wanted to have a light-colored sandals, good for everyday wear and inexpensive.
I found the perfect pair at Mendrez for only P599. =)


More kuripot buys soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment