Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time to Chop?

Does shorter hair make you look younger?

I don't think there's a scientific explanation for that =P Last year when my hair was still so long my mom would always tell me that I look old. (Do I really?) I actually didn't understand her logic then. I just knew that she wanted me to chop it off =P. It took a while before I decided to finally change my hairstyle, I had to weigh all the pros and cons since there would be no turning back.

(Team Long Hair)
It elongates my face making me look thin
I can experiment with different hairstyles
 I don't have to frequently brush the ends so it won't fly away
Easier to fix a bad hair day coz I can tie it back
I think men prefer long hair (landi =P)

(Team Shorter Hair:)
Note to self: your hair is already so dry, growing it would only tell the world how nasty it is =P
Fewer hours in the shower
Perfect for the hot weather
Shorter drying time
Can save shampoo and conditioner
No more nagging from mom
A different look for the new year
Less falling hair
Less expensive treatments (kuripot mode)
will make me look younger (I think)

Obviously, shorter hair won. But I still don't have the guts to have it really short so I stayed with the safe shoulder-length cut. (Minus 6 inches from my 2011 hair) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment