Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cuts & Colours Salon



 I needed to attend a semi-formal event (my Lola’s 90th bday) and we’ll be having our official family picture taken that’s why I needed to look good. At first, I decided I would do my own makeup but I really don’t know the basics and I’m afraid I would look like a ghost in our family portrait =P. So my mom and I decided to have our hair and make-up done at a nearby salon. My mom tried to contact A Salon which she has tried before but they are now under the name Cuts & Colours.


Their place was very simple, spacious and clean. Also they have the most recent magazines which you can browse while waiting. 

The mua's kit included products from Bobbi Brown, Shu Uemura, Lancome and mostly from Mac.


They offer the latest Kerastase products as well.


This is me while having my hair done with no make up yet. So pale and eye bags galore =P 


That's Ms. Beth (the makeup artist), working on the base. 


After a few hours, tada!! My curled up hair and simple neutral makeup courtesy of Ms. Beth =) I really liked   it because it wasn't too heavy. She knew that she didn't need to dwell on my eyebrows because it was already thick haha. She didn't put too much eyeliner that would make me look old. I loved the shade of her Lancome lipstick and her Naturactor foundation which covered my small blemishes. Their hair and makeup services costs P1,200 and their place is just walking distance from Greenhills mall.

Cuts and Colours is located at Ground Floor LPL Building Annapolis St. Greenhills San Juan City.

No comments:

Post a Comment