Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner


I got free sachets of the new Dove Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner so I decided to try it. We all know Dove is popular for its moisturizing soap so I got curious if it would do the same thing for the hair as well. With the 10ml sachet, it lathers really well. It wasn’t too fragrant like other shampoos but it had a certain fresh scent.  After my first wash, I felt my hair was so clean. The conditioner was also unusually not too ‘greasy’ unlike my current conditioner which takes a while to rinse. I combed my hair while it was still wet and I just let it dry. My hair usually takes hours to dry, and gets all tangled up by the time I get in the office. When I got in, I noticed that my hair was almost completely dry and it only took a few hours. Since I was a bit busy that day, I only remembered to comb my hair by lunch time. Surprisingly, my hair was still soft that I only needed my fingers to fix my hair and the scent also did not fade. After a whole day in the office, I went home with my hair looking I just blow-dried  it. To further test its effectiveness, I decided to try not washing my hair on the second day. As it turned out, my hair was still soft and manageable. By night time it became a bit oily due to my naturally oily scalp but it still looked good. I think I will buy the whole bottle once my current shampoo runs out. I just hope it won’t lose its effectiveness with prolonged use =)

No comments:

Post a Comment