Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jollibee Chicken Mushroom Pasta


Many of us have grown with the traditional, Filipino sweet-style spaghetti, covered with thick sauce, filled with hotdog and topped with grated cheese. This has become every pinoy kid's favorite dish (and even kids at heart =P).Where else could we find this classic favorite, no other than in Jollibee. A few days ago, I was able to try their new product 'chicken mushroom' and I must say that Jollibee veered away from the original Filipino taste to a more Italian feel. The new pasta was a bit spicy because if you look more closely the sauce was covered with pepper. (sorry I wasn't able to zoom in). I really loved it! I would describe it as the more 'mature' spaghetti because of its gourmet-like taste. I'm not sure if kids would still love this, but I'm sure grown-ups will. For P54, this is very affordable for merienda. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment