Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dye Another Day

The black roots of my hair were starting to show after 7 months since my last cellophane treatment =(
I was hesitant to go back to the salon to have it retouched because it would cost around P1K just to cover the roots.

When a friend suggested to color my own hair and try Etude's Bubble Hair Coloring, I decided to give it a go since it only costs P378.00. When I went to the nearest Etude House branch (Megamall), I found out that this product is always out of stock and I have to reserve one and go back after a few days. 

You can choose from the following colors: deep black, natural brown, dark brown, and wine red.  
I chose dark brown since the natural brown was too light for me.


It's so easy to use. Just pour in #1 (pink sachet) into #2 (white foam dispenser), give it a little shake and it's ready. If you will notice, the bottle will become a bit warm probably due to the chemical reaction. 


The package also comes with plastic gloves and a body cover to protect your clothes from getting stained. 
Once you're all set, you can now lather your dry hair with a lot of foam from the dispenser. Make sure to cover every side to make the color even. You can use a big toothed comb to make sure the color reaches the roots. Continue massaging your hair and spreading the foam for 30 minutes.



After 30 minutes, you can now rinse your hair with the conditioner. (#5)
Your hair will feel so dry but the conditioner will do the work to regain its natural softness.
After rinsing and drying my hair, my black roots now look like this: (with flash)



with white lights and no flash



A very affordable makeover that took only 30 minutes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment