Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shiny Shimmering Shoes: Mia Gray (Shoebox & Me)

I know that men's wear is becoming a trend for women's fashion. From the boyfriend shirts to men's flats aka loafers. I'm not the fashionista type and I'm more of the comfort over looks type thus I'm really digging men's stuff. When going to the office and you're wearing something smart casual (long sleeved polo and skinny jeans), it's nice to match with some comfy footwear like loafers instead of killer heels. It's also perfect if you're wearing leggings or shorts.

The look:

Women's Jackie Penny Loafer Steel Metallic Leath $86




Lauren by Ralph Lauren Loafers - Glenda Metallic $67


I got my dark gray metallic loafers (Style: Mia) from Shoebox & Me (Robinsons Galleria) for P899. At first I was hesitant to buy it because I wasn't sure if I could work with something metallic and I didn't want something flashy but with its dark gray shade I thought it wouldn't be so bad.



I've tried this last weekend as I was walking around Makati and it was so comfy! Definitely a good buy. I just hope it would last =)

No comments:

Post a Comment