Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Uniqlo Sneak Peak

I know everyone is excited for Uniqlo's grand opening on June 15 at SM Mall of Asia.
If you haven't heard about Uniqlo, it's a Japanese brand which offers super comfy casual wear. 
Here's a sneak peak of their T-shirts. This is my brother's shirt which is part of the Disney Project collection.

100% cotton  - Mickey Mouse 1928 T-Shirt Grey

 


One month before the opening, Uniqlo Philippines revealed their Pinoy endorsers on their FB page:

Chris Tiu, Iza Calzado, Nikki Gil and Chito Miranda
 I loved the comfort and the styles. It's simple, laid back and hip.
I joined their vote and win promo in their FB page (still undergoing) but the lucky stars are not in my favor yet because I haven't won the shirt that I'm voting for =( Hopefully I'll be able to get my own shirt soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment